I hate inconsistencies. I hate it when people make me feel so special one day, then the next day, its as if like i'm nothing. I hate it cuz it makes me think na all those things that were uttered were untrue. I hate it cuz i feel like i am fooled. I hate being fooled.
Nakakainis kze once i see something different, from what i expect, everything that has transpired between me and a person becomes untrue for me. I begin to doubt. Siguro nga it also depends on what my expectation is. As it has been said nga, don't make any expectations to avoid unnecessary disappointments. yes, i easily get disappointed maybe because i expect a lot. I can hardly make myself just enjoy moments. I expect for more, and once i don't get it, it crashes my belief...my belief of everything...
Now im asking, are all these fake?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment