Monday, September 29, 2008

Take a Bow

"But you put on quite a show..
YOU really had me going
But now its time to go
Curtains fin'lly closing
That was quite a show..
Very entertaining
But its over now..
Go on and take a bow..."

Dont pretend like as if you cared..
I know you didn't
Dont deceive people like as if you loved me...you never did
It was a game you played on me
But i'll just let it be..
I can't live in misery...

there's no point of looking back to the promises i thought were true
gotta let you go now..

I love you but SHE owns you..

My drama is done and..
Your show is over my bonching..


2 comments:

Marie Marcelo said...

there are lots more fishes, bigger and longer fishes in the ocean... take your pick, zweetie!

Bee said...

ah.. is this a wake up moment, it f**ckin hurts at the beginning to accept the truth but once you get over it, you'll just laugh about it and say "did i do that?".. hehehe.. you go girl!!