I'm giving up
on trying to get away from you.
I just can't..still can't.
I'll just be here.
Loving you.
Taking care of you.
You will never be by yourself
As long as I'm here
It will come.
That day
when everything
is into it's place
That I don't even have
to force myself
That time
When letting go is a bliss
When my strength is complete
When moving on is the deal
or maybe
when its finally US for real.
And just so you know,
Time runs
Feelings fade
Soon, something must be done
It could go either way
Nonetheless,
I'll chew every moment
of the present.
Take things one day at a time
Love never kill..
Regrets do.
IF ONLY...
I just can't..still can't.
I'll just be here.
Loving you.
Taking care of you.
You will never be by yourself
As long as I'm here
It will come.
That day
when everything
is into it's place
That I don't even have
to force myself
That time
When letting go is a bliss
When my strength is complete
When moving on is the deal
or maybe
when its finally US for real.
And just so you know,
Time runs
Feelings fade
Soon, something must be done
It could go either way
Nonetheless,
I'll chew every moment
of the present.
Take things one day at a time
Love never kill..
Regrets do.
IF ONLY...
No comments:
Post a Comment