Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lola's Girl

After six months, (and i feel so guilty about it), I was able to finally visit my grandmother again. She looked better from the last time I saw her. I felt how delighted she was when she saw me- her favorite grandchild. Ako lang ang apo na hindi sya nagkakamali sa pangalan. Hehehehe. Outright, i jumped onto her bed and lie beside her. I miss it. I used to sleep on the same bed with her even until my college days. She asked "may asawa ka na ba?". I said, "pag nakalakad ka na ulet..".. hehehe.. She laughed. I'm not sure what she meant by that but her laughter was so real...and it felt so good that i made her laugh that way...

O diba ang taray...diyan ako nagmana


Ayaw daw...Yun naman pala..pakipot lng


Kiss Kiss....Lola's Girl



A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolas girl ka nga... whahehe. cguro sya nakaisip ng name mo kaya di nya makalimutan.... sosyalin naman name mo for real. hirap nga ng spelling. whahehehe

Marie Marcelo said...

aw, you and your lola are so sweet. i wish my lolas were still alive.

cherish every moment while they're still here. visit her as often as you can. wish your lola the best!