Whew..It was a long week for me. Sunday- went to Delos Santos to have this bruise under my arm be checked. The doctor requested CBC and all other blood tests. Sobrang scary yun question ng doctor- Is there anybody daw from my family who has CA? OMG...Whatta question. And damn, yun blood test results, after 3 days pa daw. Then, Monday- I had to be rushed to Medical City cuz i fainted whe
n i was about to take a bath, prepping up for work. Unfortunately of course, i wasnt able to report to work. Kinuhanan na naman ako ng dugo for the Random blood sugar test and I was also requested to undergo EEG (same as ECG pero this one is for brain activity). I had to set an appointment for the EEG and i set it the next day. That Monday night was horrible. I wasnt able to sleep. Sobrang dami kong n
aiisip. Cancer. Leukemia. Brain tumor. Whatta! It was scary- as in. I was never scared in my entire existence the way i was scared that night. I realized I am so afraid to die. I was up the whole night, good thing Rusty has a shift and was checking on me and texting me the whole night. I cant explain the fear- yun tipong patulog na ko tapos bigla akong magugulat. Rusty dropped by the house the morning after- and boom- i cried like a child, i broke down.. sabi nga ng helper namen- parang hysterical daw ako. Para akong sumabog. :'(Tuesday- my EEG sched. I was accompanied by my sister. Shet!
I just wasnt able to take a pic but i looked like an alien with all the wires that were put on my head. Then the guy asked me to close and open my eyes..then he would flash a light to my eyes na pabilis ng pabilis. then heavy breathing. then normal breathing. then open eyes again. it lasted for 15 minutes. 15 minutes of hell!!! Then sabi nya, go back after 2 days for the result. What?! I had to wait again...Wednesday- Got my blood test result- The doctor said everything is normal. My RBC is even high as well as my platelet count. Ruled out ang anemia. The lump daw under my arm is not something i should be worried about. And all the bruises daw maybe hormonal. Thanks God!
Thursday- The result of my EEG. Parang libro yung binigay saken. That's my overall brain activity record daw. Result: The background activity consists of well organized medium voltage 9-10Hrtz. Impression: EEG is within normal limits. Again, Thanks God!
Finally, the doctor concluded that there is nothing that could have caused my hyperventilation but STRESS and FATIGUE. Thats it!
1. Mind is still powerful than any other part of our body- whatever you think of may manifest to your body. It is so powerful--more powerful even than the HEART.
2. Im still scared to die- primarily because i havent done the things i want to do. So why should i then dwell with misery? I have to live my life, life it to the fullest. Enjoy all that i have right now. Do what i want to do.
3. People who care and love you will go out of their way to show they do. so don't settle for faux shower of affection. The person who truly cares will stop their world just to be with you. It may not necessarily be a lover but the comfort they will give is undeniably something to be grateful for.
4. At the end of the day, when you're drowned with fear- PRAYER is the best remedy.
I LOVE THIS LIFE!!!!
3 comments:
bawasan na kasi paglalasing! wahehehe!!!
i'm glad you're ok now coachie!
di po ako naglalasing..umiinom lng...wahahaha...unga, napansin ko, napadami labas ko recently..ay naku!!! pasaway!
hi, coach tina!
i'm glad you're ok. ganun din ako minsan, kung anu-anong sakit ang iniisip ko pag may nararamdaman ako. praning lang ata. hihi...
take care always!
Post a Comment