
February Team Building- Bataan
Yun different hats ng pagiging coach, sobra kong nautilize sa kanila. I became a Coach. Supervisor. Adviser. Motivator. Trainer.Counselor. Friend. Mother. Joker. Cheerleader. Kung anu anong kuwento. Mga kakulitan. Mga bansag sa isa't isa. (Just recently, they called me Ms. Tapia- for 2 reasons- one , because sobrang taray daw ako, two- dahil sa eyeglasses ko. Pwede din daw Ms. Min Chin) Sakto din namang this was my team when i had so many personal challenges and sila din ang napagbatuhan ko ng mga sama ng loob. heheheh
May (5months on production) Barracuda Buddies won the Team Jacket Competition..Zweet!
Hmmm..mejo as of this moment, hindi na din sila yung original, others were transferred to different teams na and there were additional agents na. Sad but that's life. Change is inevitable especially sa call center industry na napaka dynamic.
Anyways, I am proud of this team. I am proud of what they have become after one year on the production. I am sure individually, they will be the best that they can be.
Just remember guys "Kung ayaw nyong magcall ng maayos, wag kayong mag call center!!" hehehe
See you around peepz!
No comments:
Post a Comment